AMERICAN BRIDGE ASSOCIATIONSTAFF DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEEMISSION STATEMENT
An object of the AMERICAN BRIDGE ASSOCIATION (ABA) is to develop and maintain a Corp of professional, knowledgeable and competent directors. This primary mission to accomplishing this task has been delegated to the ABA Staff Development Committee.
It is the responsibility of the Staff Development Committee to:
- create the certification/upgrade requirements and standardize the training for each director level
- provide a training syllabus for all certification levels
- train, evaluate and certify/upgrade directors at all levels
- monitor and evaluate the performance of all certified directors
- report performance deficiencies and recommend appropriate training
- insure that directors are providing the best game for participants at all levels and
- insure directors are professional, fair and unbiased in their treatment of all bridge players.
NATIONAL STAFF DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
|Gloria Lee Ray, Chair||Wfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dorris West Sides||MW ||email@example.com|